ProHealth Care Regency Senior Communities has been in operation for over 25 years providing exemplary residential living communities for seniors and their families. At the heart of these communities are the over 240 dedicated employees that provide the personal and professional care services, onsite dining meal preparation and service, housekeeping and linen services, and recreational programming for the Regency residents. As a leader in the Senior Living Industry, Regency sets high standards for its well-trained staff in the delivery of superior service.
A REGENCY EMPLOYEE IS ONE WHO:
- Serves Regency seniors, their families, and guests with tremendous care and respect
- Brings a positive attitude to the Regency community with their smile and warmth
- Excels in the personal traits of honesty and integrity
- Desires to learn and achieve the best methods of delivering the best care
- Shows true compassion for the resident, understanding and providing support for their inabilities, while celebrating their independent and active lifestyle.
We encourage you to consider joining the Regency team today. Our workplace environments will offer you the best opportunity for a rewarding and enjoyable experience.