Regency – Brookfield has it all – an incredible 23-acre campus that overlooks a quiet conservancy area with walking trails and wildlife viewing, a perfect location close to shopping, dining, health care, and major thoroughfares, as well as an on-site medical clinic, country store, bank, fitness center, salon, and chapel. Our programming is second to none, including Senior Living, Assisted Living, and Attended Care. Choose from a variety of amenity-rich residences and feel fulfilled socially with our schedule of daily activities and transportation.
Senior Living – For the independent senior, we offer private residences surrounded by comforts and amenities designed to make Senior Living easy and fun. Residences feature luxurious, amenity-rich private apartments. Every day at Regency is enriched with social and recreational opportunities and experiences.
Assisted Living – Over 20 years ago, Regency pioneered Assisted Living to help seniors maintain their independence as long as possible. Our Assisted Living Program offers residents all the comforts of home with the support they need. We customize our care program to each resident’s changing health needs, at one affordable monthly fee.
Attended Care – Regency’s Attended Care program is a small group home within our community and is recognized as one of the most advanced support systems available in a residential setting to older adults today. This program allows us to provide an extended range of services for residents with greater needs.
Supportive Care – Supportive Care supplements Senior Living with dining and housekeeping services providing support services to help residents with some activities of daily living such as assistance with bathing, medication set-up and more.
Respite Care – The Respite Care program allows Seniors to experience Regency’s Assisted or Attended Care on a trial basis, providing temporary care and lodging, and giving regular caregivers a much-needed break from daily responsibilities.
From our tranquil grounds and prestigious location to our elegant Campus Welcome Center with four-sided fireplace, all residents of Regency – Brookfield enjoy access to the following Community Amenities:
- 23-acre campus overlooking a quiet conservancy area
- Walking trails and wildlife viewing
- Spacious Atrium Lobby with 4-sided fireplace, game tables and Campus Welcome Center
- Library and media center with big screen TV, DVD and weekly matinees
- Chapel with services for various denominations
- Fitness Center with exercise equipment and senior fitness program
- Aviary filled with songbirds
- Protective drive-up entry canopy
- Covered patio terrace in courtyard
- South Atrium featuring skylights and greenery
- On-site ProHealth Care Medical Clinic, banking, country store, library, barber shop, beauty salon
- On-site central Administrative Offices
- Scheduled transportation services
- Convenient Interstate access and major thoroughfares nearby
Residents of Regency – Brookfield are surrounded with spacious and luxurious living areas designed for a stress-free life of enjoyment.
- 24-hour service staff
- Emergency Call System
- On-site maintenance staff
- Elevator service to all levels
- Resident storage areas with individual secure lockers
- Free central laundry room
- Window treatments
South Campus Senior Living residences feature:
- 1 – 2 bedroom, 1 – 2 bath floor plans, some with den
- From 558 – 1,216 square feet of living space
- Private balcony or patio
- Gas fireplace (in select units)
- Dining Room (in select units)
- Individualized Heat and Cooling (included)
- Laundry hook-up in most units
- Underground heated parking
- Plentiful closets and storage space
- Full sound control in all walls and ceilings
- Contemporary kitchen with raised panel cabinetry
- South Campus Commons, activities and functions
- Freedom to utilize North Campus Commons, activities and functions
North Campus Assisted Living and Attended Care residences feature:
- 1 bedroom, 1 bedroom plus den, and suite floor plans with private bath
- All utilities included
Senior Living, South Campus 1 Bedroom:
Senior Living, South Campus 1 Bedroom + Den:
Senior Living, South Campus 2 Bedroom:
Senior Living, South Campus 2 Bedroom + Den:
Assisted Living, North Campus 1 Bedroom:
Assisted Living, North Campus Suite:
Attended Care, North Campus Suite:
- Suites and 1-2 bedroom, 1-2 bath private residences, some with den or fireplace
- Heat Included
- On-Site ProHealth Care Medical Clinic
- On-Site maintenance staff
- 24-hour service staff and Emergency Call System
- Scheduled transportation
- Fitness Center, library, media center
- Walking trails, wildlife viewing
- Regency Club Dining Program
On-Campus ProHealth Senior Care Clinic
We’re proud to be the only Waukesha County family of senior communities owned and operated by ProHealth Care, the leading provider of health care in Waukesha County for over 100 years.