The Regency – Muskego campus was designed with a distinctive country club atmosphere. Our picturesque 32-acre campus is a wildlife and nature paradise with a private 3-acre lake surrounded by wildflowers and walking trails. At Regency – Muskego, enjoy the “best of both worlds,” a pristine country setting that’s just minutes away from city conveniences, stores, restaurants, and entertainment. We help seniors maintain independence and quality of life with apartment homes for independent Senior Living, Assisted Living, and Attended Care.
Senior Living – For the independent senior, we offer private residences surrounded by comforts and amenities designed to make Senior Living easy and fun. Residences feature luxurious, amenity-rich private apartments. Every day at Regency is enriched with social and recreational opportunities and experiences.
Assisted Living – Over 20 years ago, Regency pioneered Assisted Living to help seniors maintain their independence as long as possible. Our Assisted Living Program offers residents all the comforts of home with the support they need. We customize our care program to each resident’s changing health needs, at one affordable monthly fee.
Attended Care – Regency’s Attended Care program is a small group home within our community and is recognized as one of the most advanced support systems available in a residential setting to older adults today. This program allows us to provide an extended range of services for residents with greater needs.
Supportive Care – Supportive Care supplements Senior Living with dining and housekeeping services providing support services to help residents with some activities of daily living such as assistance with bathing, medication set-up and more.
Respite Care – The Respite Care program allows Seniors to experience Regency’s Assisted or Attended Care on a trial basis, providing temporary care and lodging, and giving regular caregivers a much-needed break from daily responsibilities.
From the rolling countryside to our welcoming Lodge fireplace, all residents of Regency – Muskego enjoy access to the following Community Amenities:
- 32-acre campus overlooking private lake and woods
- Walking trails, fountains, wildflowers, and wildlife viewing
- Lakeside patio with gazebo, tables and chairs
- Spacious Lodge Atrium Lobby featuring welcome and social center, fireplace, skylight and guest seating
- Cozy fireplace lounge area with game tables
- Fireside dining in The Regency Club
- Private restaurant-style dining room with ceiling to floor window overlooking lovely patio
- Library and media center with big screen TV, DVD and weekly movie nights
- Chapel with services for various denominations
- Fitness Center with exercise equipment, aerobics room, senior spa and fitness program
- Whirlpool with therapeutic temperature and hydraulic massage
- Activities studio
- Garden plots
- Woodworking Shop
- Dart ball, billiards and horseshoes
- Computer room with Internet and email access
- Casino trips available
- Aviary filled with songbirds
- Protective drive-up entry canopy
- On-site ProHealth Care Medical Clinic, banking, convenience store, barber shop, beauty salon
- On site Central Administrative Offices
- Scheduled transportation services
Regency – Muskego is the leader in helping seniors maintain independence and a private residence for superior quality of life.
- 24-hour service staff
- Emergency Call System
- On-site maintenance staff
- Elevator service to all levels
- Resident storage areas with individual secure lockers
- Free central laundry room
- Window treatments
The Townhomes and Manors Senior Living residences feature:
- 1 – 2 bedroom, 1 – 2 bath floor plans, some with den
- From 676 – 1,133 square feet of living space
- Manor residences with wood and lake views, as well as spacious common areas
- Townhomes with private entrance
- Private deck
- All appliances including washer/dryer in unit
- Underground heated parking (Manor) or private garage (Townhomes)
- Plentiful closets and storage space
- Full sound control in all walls and ceilings
- Contemporary kitchen with raised panel cabinetry
The Lodge Assisted Living and Attended Care residences feature:
- 1 bedroom suite, 1 bath floor plan, with living room and kitchenette
- All utilities included
Senior Living, The Manors 1 Bedroom:
Senior Living, The Manors 1 Bedroom + Den:
Senior Living, The Grand Manor 1 Bedroom:
Senior Living, The Grand Manor 1 Bedroom + Den:
Senior Living, The Grand Manor 2 Bedroom:
Senior Living, The Townhomes 1 Bedroom:
Senior Living, The Townhomes 1 Bedroom + Den:
Assisted Living, The Lodge 1 Bedroom:
W181 S8540 Lodge Blvd
Muskego, WI 53150
Upcoming Regency Muskego Events
These Lifelong Learning Events are open to the public and present a wonderful opportunity for you to get a taste of life at Regency.
On-Campus ProHealth Senior Care Clinic
We’re proud to be the only Waukesha County family of senior communities owned and operated by ProHealth Care, the leading provider of health care in Waukesha County for over 100 years.