Assistance With Daily Living Activities
Assisted Living provides scheduled assistance with the activities of daily living, such as bathing, hygiene, grooming, dressing and more, according to your personal needs. Medication supervision and disbursement, as well as medical dressing changes, diabetes testing/monitoring, and a Wellness Program with health monitoring and advisory resources are provided on a scheduled basis by licensed nurses and certified health aides. Caregivers are available 24/7.
Housekeeping / Linen Service
Our full service Housekeeping and Linen services are available on a scheduled basis to help Assisted Living residents with their homemaking needs. An allowance for weekly house cleaning and linen washing/bed making is provided. Daily bed making, clothes washing, deep cleaning and more homemaking services are optional.
Three Meals Daily
Three daily meals are included with your Assisted Living residency. These meals are prepared on-site by our own professional chef and staff and waitstaff-served in Regency’s elegant dining rooms. Our menus feature several entrée choices at every meal.
Room service is provided during periods of illness. Guests are welcome, by reservation, and private facilities and catering are available for your special functions.
Robust Lifestyle Program
Regency Senior Communities are known for our high quality Lifestyle Program. A small sample of the program is highlighted below. Transportation is provided in our wheelchair lift equipped vans.
- Special events with live entertainment
- Regularly-scheduled shopping trips, tours, theatre events and lunch outings
- Self-enrichment and educational programs
- Private movie screenings on our big screen TV
- Multi-media craft classes led by visiting instructors
- On-campus ProHealth Senior Care Center
- Fitness Center with exercise equipment for private use
- Instructor-led aerobic and stretching classes
- Walking clubs and walking opportunities indoors and out
- Lifestyle Programs featuring artisans and speakers on a wide variety of topics
- Worship opportunities for a variety of denominations