Our Independent Senior Living Services
$1,120 - $2,405/month
Included Amenities and Services:
- 1 - 2 Bedroom Apartments
- Regular Events and Entertainment
- Scheduled Transportation
- Wellness and Fitness Program
- 24-Hour Staffing Concierge
- Emergency Response Systems
- In-Unit Washer and Dryer
- Resident Storage Area
- Underground Parking
Ask about our Supportive Living Program*, offered at Regency - New Berlin! This program allows Senior Living residents to enjoy additional "a la carte" services and amenities such as our dining program, personal care services, housekeeping and more! This is a great solution for those who want to age in place or a spouse who needs a little more care with some activities of daily living.
**Available in select apartments at Regency - New Berlin
Robust Social Calendar for Active Seniors
We’re committed to providing you the freedom and opportunity to fully participate in the enjoyment of life. Regency offers a full social calendar you can enjoy with family and friends.
- Special events with live musical entertainment, dancing and sing-alongs
- Regularly-scheduled shopping trips
- Tours, theatre events and lunch outings
- Self-enrichment and educational programs
- Private movie screenings on our big screen TV
- Multi-media craft classes led by visiting instructors
Regency nurtures mind, body and spirit to create an extraordinary quality of life. We understand that healthy people are happy people, and give you the resources and information you need to maintain wellness.
- On-campus ProHealth Senior Care Center
- Fitness Center with exercise equipment for private use
- Instructor-led aerobic and stretching classes
- Walking clubs and walking opportunities indoors and out
- Lifestyle Programs featuring artisans and speakers on a wide variety of topics
- Worship opportunities for a variety of denominations
As a Senior Living resident, you and your guests are welcome in our private dining room. You may participate in our optional waitstaff-served dining program.
Take part in any and all of our social, educational and wellness programs including scheduled transportation and enjoy the amenity-rich lifestyle, including our media area, computer center, fitness center, beauty/barber shop, lounge areas, chapel, library, bank, worship, and convenience store.
Life at Regency includes the added comfort of knowing that our residents are safe and secure and that there is always someone there to help if needed.
Each of our private residences is equipped with an Electronic Monitoring System for emergency response within your residence. Our communities are staffed with security and care personnel 24-hours a day and our lobby entrances are locked.
Housekeeping & Linen Services
Our full service Housekeeping and Linen services are available on a scheduled basis to help Senior Living residents with their homemaking needs.
Weekly house cleaning and linen washing/bed making can be provided to our Senior Living residents. Daily bed making, clothes washing, deep cleaning and more homemaking services are also available.
Several daily meal plans are available with your Senior Living residency. These meals are prepared on-site by our own professional chef and staff and waitstaff-served in Regency’s elegant dining rooms.
Our menus feature several entrée choices at every meal. Room service is provided during periods of illness. Guests are welcome, by reservation, and private facilities and catering are available for your special functions.