Our Memory Care Services
Offered at the Regency Brookfield Campus
Making the decision to move your loved one into a memory care community is not about giving up a life once lived, but about gaining the opportunity to make the most of each and every moment. You are not alone in this journey. At ProHealth Regency Senior Communities, it is our mission to provide a superior quality of life for seniors by offering a continuum of care that allows them to age in place with dignity. Experience the peace of mind knowing that your loved one’s days will be filled with engagement, connection and self-expression.
- Professionally- trained care team and high staff-to-resident ratios
- Private studio apartment and utilities including electricity, water, gas and trash
- Dedicated and secure community with sunroom, outdoor courtyard and walking areas
- Welcoming common area with home-like kitchen, dining and activity space
- Emergency notification system in residence, way finding cues and emergency lighting
- Dedicated HVAC system and induction cook top for safe cooking in community kitchen
- Individualized personal care, activities of daily living and mobility assistance
- Scheduled transportation to medical appointments, shopping and group outings
Learn more about the benefits of memory care, the warning signs of Alzheimer's disease and our all-inclusive rates.
24-Hour Care Services
Our specially-trained staff, available 24/7, get to know each resident for who they are and incorporate their individual needs and interests into their care plan. Care plans include medication management, assistance with activities of daily living and mobility, behavioral supports, routine health monitoring and the coordination of medical services.
Robust Lifestyle Program
Your loved one will have a full social calendar that reinforces daily routines and helps our residents cope with signs of short-term memory loss. Brain games, dancing, art classes, and music programs are just a few of the ways our residents enjoy their days. Scheduled transportation to medical appointments, shopping and group outings is also provided in our wheelchair lift equipped vans.
Three Meals Daily
We provide three nutritious daily meals that honor each resident's preferences. These meals, prepared on-site by our own professional chef and staff, are served in our welcoming dining room where residents have their own assigned seat. To create a home-like setting, residents will have the opportunity to engage in the process by preparing for the meal.
Housekeeping / Linen Services
Our full-service housekeeping, laundry and linen services are available to help Memory Care residents with all of their homemaking needs.
Each studio apartment is spacious, with large private bathrooms that have walk-in showers and other safety features. This home-like environment helps our residents feel more comfortable and at ease when they move in and allows them to age in place.